It’s Christmas cookie day at our house and we just finished this sweet little forest. I got the idea here, and used my own recipe, I think they turned out perfect! Almost too cute to eat………almost.
Coconut Macaroon Recipe:
3 large egg whites
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
1 14oz bag of shredded coconut
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
2. Combine all ingredients but coconut and whisk until foamy and sugar is mostly dissolved. Fold in coconut and stir till fully combined.
3. scoop out about 2 tablespoons of mixture, drop on parchment and form into tree shape.
4. Bake in oven for 15 min, rotate pan and bake for an additional 10 min.
5. Allow to cook on sheet then move to plate and dust with powdered sugar.